Planny can be downloaded for free. But development isn't free. Because nobody wants ads inside apps some features of Planny require additional in app purchases to work. This helps to improve Planny and make future updates possible.
Planny Pro is a one-time purchase to unlock all professional features of Planny. With every purchase you also support the development and make future development possible.
- Forecast view
- Location based reminders
- More than 4 lists
- Notes with photos
- iCloud Sync
- iCloud Backup
- Review your days
Planny Teamwork is an add on for Planny to enable collaboration with others. It's a subscription that automatically renews until cancelled (see below for more information).
Do I have to buy twice for iOS and macOS?
No. Every purchase is also valid on the other platform. Make sure to have iCloud (Drive) enabled so that purchases can sync between devices.
I bought Planny Teamwork but it doesn't work
Every subscription purchase has to be validated by servers. Depending on your network provider's restrictions or usage of VPN this validation can fail. Please check everything before contacting.
Developers aren't able / allowed to build in a "Cancel subscription" button inside apps. The only way is this one:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple. Learn what to do if you still can’t view your subscription.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.